Collection of Information: We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Services, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
"Personal I nformation" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Website or Services or be able to access and use the Website or Services at all. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain other Personal Information may mean that you will not be able to use certain features of the Website or Services. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website or Services through registration processes; communications with you; information downloads; service use; purchases; user support; and surveys.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access the Website or Services, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to access the Website or Services. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical location of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website or Services is not considered Personal Information. Similarly, business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
Use of Information: We collect information for the following purposes:
• Registering for the Services: In order to register for our Services, you must provide certain Personal Information to us such as your full name, email address, phone number, company name and the country where you are located. We will use this information to create and manage your account and to perform billing.
• Become a Partner: If you are interested in becoming a partner, you may provide us with the following information on our online form: your full name, email address, phone number, company name and your message. We will use this information to field your request and contact you to provide you with further information.
• Purchasing Patterns: If you purchase patterns through the Service, we will collect your credit card information as well as information about your order such as the pattern you are purchasing and the date and time that you purchased it. We collect and maintain a history of your purchases to provide you with the Services, perform billing and for fraud prevention purposes.
• Dealer Locator: If you sign up to be listed as a dealer on the Services, we will display the following information to visitors of the Website who are browsing our Dealer Locator listing: your company name, address, phone number, email address, contact name and a brief description of your services (if you provide us with one).
• Marketing Communications: We will communicate with you using the email address you have provided to us in order to keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving such communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication. If you are located in a jurisdiction that requires opt-in consent for such communications, we will only send you such communications if you have opted-in to receive them.
• Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Services which we use for analytics including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website or Services. Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
• Third-Party Links: The Website may contain links to other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Such third-party websites are governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third- party providers and we are not involved in any interaction or transaction between you and such third-parties.
From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website and/or the Services. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and/or the Services and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
Important Exceptions: We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties without your consent if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Website members, other users of the Services, or anyone else (including the rights or property of anyone else) that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by and in accordance with the law.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
In certain areas, such as when you provide credit card or other payment information to us, the Website works to help protect the security of your credit card and other payment information during transmission by using industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Services to third parties.
Access and Accuracy: You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
Contact Us: You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: June 05, 2015