. The service allows users to send and receive anonymous phone calls and emails and to block phone numbers from telemarketers and fraudsters (the
). In order to access the Service, you must register for an account and pay the applicable fees.
. All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, phone calls, messages or other content emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service (
), is the sole responsibility of the senders and recipients of such User Content. Paintshield does not control or actively monitor User Content and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Users acknowledge that by using the Service, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Paintshield be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of sending or accessing any content emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
Restrictions on User Content and Use of the Service
In using the Website and/or Service You shall not:
a. copy any content unless expressly permitted to do so herein;
b. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
i. is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, encourages criminal behavior, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is otherwise objectionable;
ii. You do not have a right to make available under any law or under a contractual relationship;
iii. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party (including privacy rights);
iv. is or contains unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations for business, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
v. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or that compromises a user’s privacy; or
vi. contains any falsehoods or misrepresentations or create an impression that You know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, or any material that could damage or harm minors in any way;
c. impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
d. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted to or through the Website or Service or impersonate another person or organization;
e. interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
f. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; g. collect or store personal data about other users or viewers;
h. license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Website;
i. modify, translate, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Website, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
j. register for the Service on behalf of a group or corporate entity.
You also agree not to access the Website in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Website more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on this Website.
6. Feedback. If You provide Paintshield with any suggestions, comments or other feedback relating to any aspect of the Website and/or Service ("Feedback"), Paintshield may use such Feedback in the Website, Service or in any other Paintshield products or services (collectively, "Paintshield Offerings"). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) Paintshield is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to Paintshield, (c) Paintshield (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the Paintshield Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any Paintshield Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind in respect of the Feedback.
7. Links & Third-Party Websites. This Website (including User Content) may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Paintshield. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by Paintshield of that third party, third party product or service. Paintshield is also not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. You hereby release Paintshield from all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
8. DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE WEBSITE, SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." PAINTSHIELD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. PAINTSHIELD DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND PAINTSHIELD SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY. PAINTSHIELD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY TYPE OF CONTENT EXCHANGED BY MEANS OF THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY INTERACTIONS OR TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN USERS.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PAINTSHIELD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF PAINTSHIELD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, PAINTSHIELD’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID PAINTSHIELD IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
12. Availability & Updates. Paintshield may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website and/or Service at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website and/or Service may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. Paintshield may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
13. Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and Paintshield cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website, Service or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and you are responsible for any activities or actions under your password. You agree to keep your password secure. Paintshield will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
If you have any questions about these Terms or if you wish to make any complaint or claim with respect to the Website or Service, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Effective Date: June 23, 2015